Caregiver, Senior Helpers Job at Comfort Keepers of West LA – in Hawthorne, CA
Experienced Caregivers Needed – Great Compensation Package
Wait! Before you “quick apply” please read these bullet points:
- We are looking for caregivers who experienced in geriatrics patient care
- MUST have 1 on 1 experience alongside working with patients for more than 6 hours a day
- MUST be able to explain in detail how to perform certain task that are a part of daily care taking
- Experience MUST be from w2, contract, or 1099 jobs. Work history will be validated by HR staff.
- We will consider family caregiving experience if you have spent some time doing caregiving work in facility or company.
Here Comfort Keepers, we strive to provide top notch patient care for our clients and their families. We need caregivers who are compassionate, empathic, experience, and engaging. We provide service for patients with a wide range of physical and mental limitations. Dementia, Alzheimer’, bed ridden, wheel chair bound, the list goes on.
If you are a caregiver looking for career and not just another job, please apply now and schedule a time that one of our recruiters can speak with you in more detail.
Shift Time Range: 10am-7pm
Pay: $17-20 / HR (Based on need and experience)
Experience: 1 year in facility or with company that provides 1-1 patient care
Travel: 100% (West Los Angeles area)
Vehicle Needed: Yes (Must have valid driver license & Insurance)
HCA Registered: Preferred
TB Needed: Yes
Covid Vaccine Needed: Yes (Booster optional)
CPR License: Preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
We have a mandated Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement.
Work Location: One location
Company: Comfort Keepers of West LA –
Company Location: Hawthorne, CA