Casino Dealer Job at Poker House of Dallas – in Irving, TX
Poker House – We are hiring for poker dealers (experience not required). Looking for energetic, passionate, knowledgeable, trustworthy folks to join our team in Dallas. Must be 21 or older.
Experience with NLH in cash and tournament setting preferred. PLO experience preferred as well. We are on a “Keep Your Own” tip system with a required percentage paid out to the floor/brush.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal Cash and Tournament Setting
- Provide assistance in any/all areas of the poker room
- Assist in chip running when not in the box dealing
- Understand and enforce all TDA and WSOP game rules
- Greet, interact, and assist both fellow staff and club members in a professional and courteous manner
- Work together in a team environment to ensure club members have the best overall gaming experience possible.
- Enjoy your time while at work
- Must be able to perform basic math in a quick/efficient manner (addition/subtraction/multiplication/division)
- Notify floor manager of any suspicious/unusual activity promptly
- Possess conflict resolution skills
- Perform additional job related duties as requested by manager
- Good Math and English skills required!!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $50.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Common surfaces are sanitized and cleaned daily. Electrostatic cleaners used daily to ensure safety. Chips washed regularly.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Irving, TX 75063 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dealer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Company: Poker House of Dallas –
Company Location: Irving, TX