Centre Assistant FTC (6 Months) Job at Citibase in London SE1
Location: London Tower Bridge
Hours: 40 hours between 8:30am – 17:30pm Monday to Friday
Reporting to: Centre Manager
Who are we?
Citibase operates a rapidly expanding and diverse nationwide network of business centres offering flexible workspaces to entrepreneurs and businesses. We give our Customers the flexibility, independence, ‘Freedom at Work’, and support to create, grow and enjoy running their businesses in our centres.
We’ve been going from strength to strength for 25 years to cement our position as ‘The Property Manager for the New Economy’. We’re currently experiencing a sensational period of growth as the flexible officing revolution continues to disrupt the traditional office market. Our unique Client management model connects building owners (Clients) with occupiers (Customers) to generate cash from underutilised office space in all types of buildings from Aberdeen to Brighton. Citibase is creating a positive alternative in the business centre market.
What are our values?
Our values shape our culture and guide us how we go about our daily business to support our purpose and ambition.
The purpose of Citibase is to make a sustainable profit from unleashing the potential of buildings and people.
Our values are Smart, Supportive, Prudent, Straightforward and Responsible. We expect all our employees to live our values in everything they do at work. Our values make us who we are.
What will you do?
Citibase has an opportunity for an exceptional individual to take on the challenging role of Centre Assistant. To succeed in this fantastic role, you must be passionate about customers and be able to create an engaging experience that is personal, memorable and unique!
Make the grade and you could soon be leading a successful centre team – and a business that’s going places.
We want someone exceptional who can focus on:
- Consistently delivers outstanding customer service in the centre
- Conducts engaging customer viewings and memorable visitor tours
- Sets up offices to ensure smooth customer moves
- Promotes and upsells full range of Citibase services to customers
- Supports Customer Experience Manager to deliver centre events plan
- Delivers customer moves smoothly in line with customer requirements
- Proactively seeks feedback and resolves customers complaints at first touch
- Delivers Centre of Excellence standards to the highest level
- Maintains visual standards of the centre including show offices and meetings rooms
- Carries out Centre’s Health and Safety procedures in line with policy
- Schedules contractor activity and maintenance work
- Co-ordinates meeting room bookings
- Trouble-shoots including telephone and internet connections
- 2 year’s customer service experience in a people focused environment (Essential)
- Experience working in Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, Airline, Property (or similar)
- Ideally Graduate calibre • Minimum Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Confident user of Microsoft office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Key skills/behaviours required for this role:
- Team player
- Building customer relationships
- Excellent communicator
- Planning and organising
- Working effectively
- Resilient and embraces change
- Passion and understanding of Citibase’s mission and values
What will we offer you?
up to £25,000 per annum
33 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
Discounted Private Medical Insurance Cover
Income Protection Insurance
NEST Pension Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Annual Flu Jabs
Training Support Package
Enhanced Maternity, Adoption, Shared Parental and Paternity Pay
Annual Professional Membership Subscription
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available interview slots. We therefore highly recommend early applications.
Company Location: London SE1