Chefs of all Grades, €32-50K with work-life balance Job at Career Vision Recruiters – in Dublin, County Dublin
We are a team of Chef Recruiters with first hand experience as Head & Executive Chefs in the industry who have chosen to help Chefs in making a move to a healthy work environment where Chefs can enjoy the art of cooking with a healthy work-life balance, Career Progression and help negotiate a competitive wage. We’ve seen it from the point of view of the Chefs.
We have a number of positions available across the country with businesses who are like minded in our values.
If you are a Chef looking to take the next step in their Career then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Neil in the strictest of confidence.
Some of the roles Responsibilities include:
- Working well with others as part of a team.
- Taking direction in a constructive manner
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good HACCP practices for the proper handling and preparation of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- A willingness to learn and progress as a Chef
If these are positions that you maybe interested in then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with and up to date CV Neil in the Strictest of confidence
Thank you for taking the time to read our ad. We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Happy Cooking Chefs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
Company: Career Vision Recruiters –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin