Civils Teams Job at BRM Utility Services in Ludlow
BRM Utility Services are a large contractor who specialises in Telecoms Fibre projects, working across the UK for network providers.
We are currently looking for a self employed Civils Teams to join us working on a new network plus connections into the Openreach Network. The areas of work will be Shropshire and the South West.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within our growing company on a secure Fibre Upgrade project.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- NWSWA accreditation
- EUSR or CSCS.
- Experience in highways work.
- Experience in working within traffic management.
- Knowledge of the parameters of fibre cable installation
Salary and job information:
- Self employed basis
- Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Locations: Shropshire and the South West
- Company van and equipment supplied
- Hours 7.00am-5.30pm
- A lodging allowance can be requested If the role requires
To apply please e-mail your CV
No agencies please
Job Type: Full-time
- Working in the Utility Sector: 3 years (Required)
- CSCS/EUSR (Required)
- NRSWA (Required)
- Digger/Dumper (Required)
Company: BRM Utility Services
Company Location: Ludlow