CLEANER (FULL TIME) Job at Northern Health – in Prince Rupert, BC
Employee Type: RELIEF FULL TIME
Bargaining Unit: HEU
Facility: PR REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Department: PRR HOUSEKEEPING
Reports To: MANAGER OR DESIGNATE
Hourly Wage: $20.56
Close Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED*
In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, this position performs a variety of housekeeping duties throughout the facility. Maintains clean and disinfected conditions in areas such as patient/resident/client rooms, Operating Rooms, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory, Labour and Delivery Rooms, washrooms, corridors, hallways, lounges, offices and common areas used by staff, visitors and patients/residents/clients as established in Northern Health Regional Housekeeping Policies and Processes.
- Grade 10 or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
Company: Northern Health –
Company Location: Prince Rupert, BC