Clerk III Job at Prairie Mountain Health in Brandon, MB
- Completion of Office Administration Medical diploma, Health Unit clerk certificate with Medical Terminology Course (1 and 2 or equivalent), or equivalent hospital based training
- One (1) year of Clerk III patient care unit experience in the last five (5) years
- Demonstrated competence in written, oral and telephone communication skills
- Recent evidence in the ability and proficiency in computer skills related to an electronic health record environment
- Evidence of attending continuing education and/or in-services
- Demonstrated competence in prioritizing and organizing in a fast-paced environment
- Must be competent with Windows based programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong organizational, decision making and problem solving skills
- Evidence of good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to display independent judgement
- Ability to work with all staff
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
If you are currently employed by PMH, please utilize the internal application form. If you are not employed by PMH, please utilize the external application form.
In order to be considered for the position, both internal and external applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
If you are an external applicant, please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance.
Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application is your authorization to complete said reference checks.
PMH has an Aboriginal Human Resources initiative and is committed to increasing the representation of Aboriginal people within all levels of our workforce. Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to voluntarily self identify as being of Aboriginal descent in their cover letter and/or within their application form.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOR ALL
Company: Prairie Mountain Health
Company Location: Brandon, MB