Client Care Representative – Remote (Pacific Time Zone) Job at Access Information Management – in Vancouver, BC
We Are Access
Access is the largest privately-held records and information management (RIM) services provider worldwide, with operations across the United States, Canada, Central and South America. Access helps companies manage and activate their critical business information to make them more efficient and more compliant through offsite storage and information governance services, scanning and digital transformation solutions, document management software including CartaHR, and secure destruction services. Visit https://www.accesscorp.com/ for more details.
We are Access! We are committed to exceeding the expectations or our clients, company and community. We focus on protecting and managing the information for millions of people. And our mission is to advance how the world manages information with the very best service.
The Impact You Could Make
Do you truly care about human relations? Are you committed to serving customers, taking care of their requests and finding solutions? And are you naturally inquisitive, with a keen interest in digital tools? If you answered yes to all these questions, Access has an exciting opportunity for you!
You are more than just a Client Care Support Representative. You are an Expert in creating experiences that make customers happy and want to stay longer by building trust through resolution. You are a key part of our fast-growing company in delivering the very best customer experience to our clients.
The work schedule will be from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time Zone).
Your Daily Responsibilities
As a Client Care Support Representative, you are the public face of Access Information Management.
- You will answer questions by phone and by email about order fulfillment, services available, work orders, or shipping inquiries and inventories, and will find solutions to any customers’ inquiries.
- You will create client work orders and will notify the Operations Supervisors of changes that may affect service schedule.
- You will triage cases and work orders in Salesforce.
- You will complete database research on missing client containers, files, or tapes, and maintain client contact.
- You will accomplish all other tasks and projects as assigned by the Manager.
More About You
- At least six (6) months of customer service experience (call center experience is a plus).
- You are a pro on the computer using different software (Salesforce, Total Recall, FileBRIDGE, SAP).
- Strong oral and written communication skills (must possess grammatically correct English skills).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal days
- Retirement program with company match
- Training and Growth opportunities
- Remote Position
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Company: Access Information Management –
Company Location: Vancouver, BC