Client Service Analyst Job at WEX Inc. – 3.3 in Remote
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze electronic files – client imports, carrier exports, carrier discrepancy reports, payroll exports and deduction files.
- Post and analyze imported and exported files.
- Follow processing procedures and schedule to complete daily tasks.
- Complete all processes (including Audits & Discrepancy Reports) timely and resolve them in project tracking tool.
- Respond to and complete call center escalations timely (urgent updates).
- Complete review of premium reconciliation for all applicable clients.
- Complete Dependent Age Outs and Evidence of Insurability Approvals if assigned to client.
- Respond to project management tool on any open items.
- Regularly analyze internal system data and correct any errors or discrepancies and errors as found.
- Process payroll exports to be performed with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Communicates directly with insurance carriers to make updates and keep eligibility in sync.
- Works daily on client service questions/issues and responsible for following up with the correct answers to the client, participant or team.
- Trouble shoots any errors on the files as well as enrolling and/or terminating participant’s eligibility at each carrier.
- Ability to interface professionally with clients and carriers phone and email.
- Responsible for documenting and updating client processing procedures and documentation.
- Assist with Annual Enrollment testing as necessary.
- Reviews Audit results and correct any accounts that are identified by the audits.
- Identify issues and communicate/escalate to the appropriate party.
Additional job duties and responsibilities may arise when supporting the delivery of administrative services and the Client Service Analyst is expected to perform these additional tasks as assigned
The base pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual pay rates will vary and will be based on various factors, such as your qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. Base pay is one component of WEX’s total compensation package. Most sales positions are eligible for commission under the terms of an applicable plan. Non-sales roles are typically eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus based on their role and applicable plan. WEX’s comprehensive and market competitive benefits are designed to support your personal and professional well-being. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurances, retirement savings plan, paid time off, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more. For more information, check out the “About Us” section.
Salary Pay Range: $14.50 – $19.50
Company: WEX Inc. – 3.3
Company Location: Remote