CMO Mobile App & Head of Monetization (remote – m/f/d) Job at A.R.I.S.E. – in Berlin
We are a young, dynamic app start-up in the field of health and fitness. Together with you we want to achieve something big – therefore we have three important questions for you:
- Do you love working independently, finding your own solutions, setting up your own tasks and timelines once we agreed on goals?
- Are you ready to take the full responsibility in growing our turnover, find solutions and meet KPIs within pre-agreed timeframes?
- Are you proud of your well documented work, the proofs that your reports are showing and the clear goals of what your experiments should deliver?
Join our team and be part of the mission: We want to improve the world and help as many people as possible to feel better and healthier. Arise is one of the most popular weight loss apps in the German-speaking world and is rapidly growing across the globe. With you at our side Arise will become even more successful.
You will work in our amazing team, which is growing along with our company’s success story as well as your career opportunities. The Arise app is currently exclusive to iOS and has a highly functional build available in 10 different languages and with several million downloads. You will be able to show and deepen your marketing skills while enjoying the freedom of working remotely according to your self-determined and flexible schedule.
Key focus areas:
- Become our head of monetization and boost our sales
- Develop a scalable marketing & communication strategy
- Set and achieve strategic goals related to digital advertising and marketing campaign initiatives
- Ensure a clear line in all of our marketing activities across all channels: from the idea to the execution
- Take care of customer activation & retention
- Take responsibility for the expansion of our markets and target groups
- Write copies and messages, that drive the excitement of customers and business partners
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI, Key Performance Indicators) and adjust strategy & activities to achieve them
- Grow a team around you based on your success
Who we are looking for:
- You enjoy working on many different topics simultaneously
- You consider yourself creative at finding & implementing growth hacks
- You love pricing and conversion optimization
- You are a critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- You take responsibility for setting and meeting goals based on KPIs
- You like to analyze data and draw your conclusions
- You have the ability to manage freelancers and monitor the results
- Your answer to the chaos of a growing team is: “I will define a process”
- Strengthen our brand and our media presence
- Build contacts with the media, blogs and stay in touch with the app stores
- Setup and run our social media marketing
- You are flexible, committed and determined
- You have proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in a similar business environment (App background & experience in performance marketing is an advantage)
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing multi-channel, multi-segment marketing campaigns
- Experience in leading freelancers and optimizing their output
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks in regards to results, meet deadlines and excite customers with the right wording
- You have a fluent proficiency in English (German or Russian is an advantage)
- A challenging and demanding job with creative freedom
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Close collaboration with the CEO
- Exciting tasks with a high personal responsibility
- Work from wherever you want! Permanent remote position (part-time)
- Competitive compensation, and time off
Get in Touch! **Instead of your regular Cover Letter, let us know why you would like to work at Arise and what makes you a great fit for the position. Please include your CV and salary expectations. Feel free to apply in German or English. We look forward to hearing from you!
*** Please note: Applications that only contain a CV, without an individual cover letter in addition, won’t be considered.
Don’t send us a regular cover letter; let us know which of your qualifications will be specifically useful for your position at Arise and explain why. Please include your CV and salary expectations. Feel free to apply in German or English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Company: A.R.I.S.E. –
Company Location: Berlin