Collections Analyst Job at Publicis Groupe – in Dublin, County Dublin
Publicis Groupe is one of the world’s leading communications groups.
The Groupe offers a full range of services and skills: digital, advertising, public affairs, corporate communications and events, media strategy, planning and buying, healthcare communications, and brand asset production. The company is present in 108 countries and employs in excess of 77,000 professionals. In 2019 the company had a revenue of EUR 9.8B and net income of EUR 841 MM.
Re:Sources provide shared services to Publicis Groupe agencies including IT, Global Security, Finance, Legal, Treasury, Procurement, Property Services, HR, Payroll and Tax. They operate 40 SSCs across the globe supporting 63 markets and have approx. 4,000 employees.
The Collections Analyst will ensure that the collection activities meet the requirements of the company by maximising collections, reducing aged debt and collating high quality dispute information whilst maintaining a professional relationship with internal & external customers and partners.
- Achieve daily, weekly or monthly targets as assigned by managing & collecting debt within the AR ledger
- Responsible for collecting all revenue allocated on behalf of the Publicis Groupe agencies.
- Participate in cash forecasting and planning, where requested.
- Participate in month end reporting
- Oversee the accurate and timely reporting of client queries via GetPAID.
- Responsible for ensuring the standards of credit control relations are adhered to.
- Managing the integrity of the notes and supporting documentation regarding queries from clients.
- Ensure daily cash received is allocated accurately by securing relevant documents from customers
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as directed by the Collections Manager.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a multinational collections function.
Proven track record in collections and query resolution.
Strong negotiation skills
Ability to work to tight deadlines in order to achieve monthly / assigned collection targets.
Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks, while being flexible and proactive
Commercially focused with a strong client service approach.
Previous experience of working in a fast paced collections environment.
Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
A proven team player with excellent communication skills, analytical skills and attention to detail.
Completely literate in English and essentially one or more other language skills depending on the region they are assigned to.
Intermediate / advanced excel skills
SAP experience an advantage
GetPaid experience an advantage
The Publicis Groupe Procurement team is a board-mandated function providing holistic procurement business solutions to the companies within the Publicis Groupe.
The department’s motto is to Protect, Enrich, Challenge and Reduce Publicis Groupe spend via best in class procurement processes and negotiations.
Company: Publicis Groupe –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin