Commercial Line Account Manager Job at GPAC in Santa Clara, CA
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER Opportunities with a growth oriented brokerage.
Commercial Insurance Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Working with primarily commercial lines
- Accurately input policy updates and account information
- Communicate with client, producer, and carrier underwriters in regards to policy and coverage related questions and information.
- Responsible for the marketing/quoting process for both new business and account renewals.
- Identify, compile and manage information regarding account renewals
- Consistent and timely communication with agency clients and carrier representatives.
- Property & Casualty Insurance license required
- Minimum 3-5 years independent agency or retail broker experience
- Strong technical knowledge of commercial lines coverage & rating
- Experience with various carriers and working directly with their underwriters
- Experience utilizing online rating software and various insurance carrier online systems
- Applied (TAM or EPIC) or AMS360 software experience.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
I am Jane Halvorson and I look forward to having a conversation with you about your aspirations for a future career. Please contact me at [ Link Removed ] or [ Phone number blocked ] to have a conversation about this exciting career advancement opportunity! Connect with me on LinkedIn to learn about more opportunities at [ Link Removed ]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time. Job Requirements 3+ years’ experience working in a retail insurance broker/corporate setting in a customer-service focused role Insurance Industry experience mandatory Valid Property and Casualty Agents License Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills Ability to think outside the box with excellent time management skills Self-motivated and shows initiative; interacts with AE in a pro-active manner Goal Oriented, self-motivated with an ambition to succeed Solid comfort level with Word, Excel, and AMS 360 software (preferred) Industry designations (CIC, CISR, CRM, etc.) are a plus
Company Location: Santa Clara, CA