Commercial Manager Job at Vattenfall in Solna
Your responsibilities as a Commercial Manager
We offer an exciting and varied position within Vattenfall’s Wind business – a rapidly growing field offering excellent career opportunities. The role includes:
- Support the Country Manager, the O&M managers and the Service Leaders with contract management expertise and with contractual issues.
- Variation and claims management for contracts managed by the department, including End of Warranty and other warranty claims.
- Coordinate commercial aspects of End of Warranty processes.
- Initiate, prepare and lead commercial discussions with suppliers.
- Act as a key contact for larger contracts and key suppliers.
- Coordinate and lead tenders for renewal of service agreements and other O&M related agreements.
- Work with the Procurement department on larger procurement processes and negotiations.
- Support Country manager and Asset Management with KPI reporting and monitoring.
- Together with Business Control coordinate and support the business planning and forecasting process.
- Cooperate with other country Commercial Managers on ongoing commercial topics for the O&M Delivery department, e.g. on fleetwide initiatives.
- Handle revenue invoices and larger invoices related to production.
- Miscellaneous commercial topics related to department.
Your profile as a Commercial Manager
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in large industrial projects, preferably renewables, oil and gas, or similar complex industries.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent level of education, preferably in a commercial/financial, general engineering or technical qualification.
- Experience in contract and commercial management and managing supplier relationships.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
- Strong self-performance management and delivery focus with the ability to balance conflicting requirements of quality, cost and time.
- Strong team player, with the ability to cooperate with a wide and diverse network of co-workers.
- Results-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and produce concise information for senior management.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written in Swedish and English.
- Willingness to take on ad hoc work tasks and assist the site team where needed.
We welcome your application, including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 14th June 2020. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring manager Maria Hassel 0046725089557. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, [email protected] . Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00, Rolf Ohlsson – Akademikernas, Christer Gustavsson – Ledarna Leif Karlsson – SEKO, samt Anders Bohlin – Unionen och du når samtliga via Vattenfalls växel, 08 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living building by building, district by district, city by city.
Diversity and inclusion – in everything we do
Read more on how we work with diversity and inclusion here:
BA Wind is responsible for the development, construction, and operation of wind power. We manage the maintenance, operation, and continuous improvement of wind generation assets, safely and with the highest levels of availability and profitability. We carry out the sourcing and development of wind projects as well as having the full responsibility for wind project execution. We also perform the structuring and execution of project partnerships in accordance with overall wind strategy
Company Location: Solna