Communications & Engagement Officer – Projects Job at Maroondah City Council – in Croydon VIC
Communication & Engagement Officer – Projects
- Maximum Term Contract – 2-years – Full Time
- Salary: $90,657 pa + Super + 19 Day Month
- Location: Ringwood
Maroondah City Council is seeking a Communications and Engagement professional to plan and deliver activities to support the successful delivery of Council’s key projects over the next two years.
This is a unique role that will require someone with a specialised skillset, including:
- Extensive experience in planning and actioning a range of communication campaigns with content that actively informs and engages local communities of interest including residents, traders, community groups and service providers.
- Extensive experience in community engagement including current IAP2 qualifications.
- An understanding of construction activities, ideally within a local government environment.
In addition, you will have a demonstrated ability to build strong rapport with external stakeholders and the various Council teams involved in the delivery of the projects.
The role will also include the coordination of activity to support Australian and Victorian Government funding agreements.
This is a role that will be fast-paced, dynamic and responsive to project demands. So, if you’re ready to hit the ground running and can bring your skills, experience and high levels of enthusiasm to this exciting role we’d like to hear from you!
As part of our selection process you may be required to have pre-employment checks. (Psychometric Assessment, Medical, CrimCheck and Working with Children Check).
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please call Sherryn Dunshea, Manager Communications and Engagement on Tel: 1300 88 22 33.
Closing Date: Sunday 23 May 2021
Position Description – pdf Opens in new window
Position Description – docx Opens in new window
Company: Maroondah City Council –
Company Location: Croydon VIC