Communications Manager Jobs in Atlanta, GA at Americold Logistics
Title: Communications Manager
Company: Americold Logistics
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $80K – $100K*
The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for all internal communications to support employee engagement and organizational effectiveness. This individual will report into the Director of Communications & PR and will work with various stakeholders including executives to develop compelling narratives, presentations, and internal stakeholder communications across multiple channels.
• Build internal communications road-map, process and content calendar for all key internal initiatives
• Manage the production, content and distribution for all internal communications activities, ensuring timely development, approvals and execution for all
• Advise on content, timing and frequency of information to be presented to employees
• Ensure communication strategy is on brand, consistent and reflects Americold culture and the employee experience
• Partner with key stakeholders on all internal communications regarding company changes, initiatives, events, Associate safety, and corporate or human resource policies
• Collaborate with business partners to incorporate change management strategies into departmental project plans
• Write clearly and informatively, edit work for spelling and grammar, adapt writing style to meet need
• Performs other related duties as required or as requested.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 4+ years of experience in the design and development and execution of internal communications programs, as well as design, development and execution of organizational development initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, organizational readiness, business management, or related program
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), flexibility and adaptability to change a must
• Experience communicating with a non-desk workforce (warehouse or factory), required
• Experience in strategic/change management communications, preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong writing and editorial skills required.
• Excellent influence and consulting skills including working with multiple constituents/stakeholders.
• Excellent problem solving, analysis and decision-making skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task required.
• Strong ability to operate within a complex organization with multiple stakeholders.
• Strong ability to form and foster business relationships.
• Ability to continuously improve and streamline processes for greater efficiency.
• Must be self-directed and demonstrate the ability to educate and influence others
• Demonstrates uncompromising level of integrity and code of ethics and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Requires travel for business occasionally, up to 10% of the time.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions. Also must be able to repeatedly get up and down from chairs, and reach or bend for several hours per day.
• Must possess manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work.
• Must be able to talk, hear, and see sufficiently to complete assigned tasks.
• May be required to carry loads related to travel and occasionally lift, carry, position, or move objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
• Must be able to relate to …