Communications, PR & Digital Marketing Intern Job at Henkel in Culver City, California
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Gain a general understanding of the day-to-day activities within the Communications/PR & Digital Marketing department.
- Perform competitive audits and analysis in the digital and social media spaces, reporting and reviewing key findings, trends, voids and opportunities
- Perform Video Counts across all brand digital platforms and partner mediums
- Analyze press hit reports from PR agencies and present key findings, patterns, voids/opportunities
- Research, evaluate trends, identify opportunities and develop an idea/campaign, in an as yet-untested social media platform; from concept to execution
- Participate in the process from new idea generation and go-to-market execution strategies.
- Current Student in Communications or Public Relations (with an emphasis/acumen on strategy and new media)
- Some experience with social listening tools (or general understanding and willing to learn more)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Company Location: Culver City, California