Community Support Worker (£10.30/hr) Job at Lotus Home Care – in Selby
Lotus Home Care – Community Support Worker – NO PREVIOUS CARE EXPERIENCE NEEDED – £10.30 an hour
Are you a friendly, kind and compassionate person looking for a new role?
Do you enjoy being part of an amazing team with supportive management?
Are you looking for a new challenge and to make a difference in people’s lives?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for warm and friendly people to join our team at Lotus Home Care as Community Support Workers to care for people in Selby and surrounding areas.
Part time shifts: 7am-2pm or 4pm-10pm PLUS full time shifts available.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We welcome people who are new to care and offer amazing support from our care staff and management, as well as ongoing training and development.
Salary: £10.30 per hour (plus mileage pay 0.20p per mile)
Hours: Full time and Part time hours available.
Requirements: Kind hearted, reliable, compassionate, warm and a ‘people person.’
DBS only £4.80 due to being a Key Worker.
Benefits / Package
- £10.30 per hour & time and a half on bank holidays
- 20p per mile mileage reimbursement
- AMAZING work life balance working 3 days one week, then 4 days the next week.
- Alternative weekends off so you can plan your social life!
- FREE Dementia training course!
- FREE Medication training course!
- PAID training and shadowing
- Sickness bonus every 3 months
- Working with like minded people.
- Make a difference to people’s lives. .
- Caring for amazing people who can’t wait to see you every day.
- Career progression opportunities (many of our managers started as care assistants)
We’re proud to care for amazing people in the comfort of their own homes. Responsibilities include;
- Assist/provide personal care;
- Provide Nutrition and hydration support;
- Support with medication needs;
- Assist in domestic duties;
- Comply with all policies and procedures;
- To liaise with management;
- To report back any concerns relating to the health of the service user;
- To participate in service quality meetings;
- To work together to constantly improve services.
- Able to work early mornings, afternoons and evenings on a rota basis.
- We all work alternate weekends so our staff can have a fantastic work-life balance.
- We work on a rota of 4 days one week, then 3 days the following week.
- A driving licence and your own vehicle is ESSENTIAL as we care for people in the community in their own homes.
Please ‘APPLY NOW’ so we can arrange a phone interview at your earliest convenience.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO PEOPLE’S LIVES.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Part-time hours: 16-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.30 per hour
- Are you a kind, friendly and compassionate person?
- Driving Licence (required)
Company: Lotus Home Care –
Company Location: Selby