Compliance Officer Job at Small World Financial Services Ltd in Köln
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
We are looking for Compliance Officer to work in our office based in Koln, Germany. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate that you have good experience as a Compliance Officer, and you will be able to communicate comfortably and fluently (written and spoken) in German and in English.
This exciting opening will give you the chance to work for a company that is continually growing, with a number of opportunities to excel and progress within the company. If you want to be part of this fast-growing, international, multi-lingual community, that has integrity, fairness, and a clear sense of purpose, then apply now!
We’re Small World, and we’re here to deliver value globally.
· Be responsible for all necessary Regulator reporting in the country you are responsible for. You may also be asked to report on our activities in other parts of our Operation to the relevant Regulator.
· Manage the anti-money laundering programme investigating suspicious transactions and referring suspicious transactions to the Country FIU and reporting to the proper Office.
· Liaise with local authorities, regulators, and police with regards to their requests.
· Conduct periodic compliance reviews on specific areas of the business, such as client KYC, policy revisions, to establish whether the controls and procedures in place are adequate to ensure continuing compliance local Regulator requirements and relevant legislation.
· Take responsibility for ensuring that the duties imposed by the Money Laundering Regulations and all regulations relating to the business are complied with.
· Provide anti-money laundering training for new staff, existing staff (on an annual basis), and agents (existent and new agents). This includes online training.
· Degree holder in Finance or Law is highly preferred.
· Minimum 4 years of compliance experience
· Strong in Microsoft Office Excel and word skills.
· Good communication skills, self-motivated, result-oriented, able to work with all levels of people.
· Ability to work independently under pressure.
· Good command of written and spoken German and English is mandatory.
· Previous experience in Money Transfer industry would be a strong advantage.
Type of contract: Permanent – Full time.
For more information on our company please visit our website https://www.smallworldfs.com/en
Job Type: Full-time
- Compliance: 4 years (Required)
- German and English fluently (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Small World Financial Services Ltd
Company Location: Köln