Composite Fitter Job at Claire Cooper HR in Daventry
Since 2009, our focus – indeed obsession – has been the pursuit of a meticulously restored and reimagined air-cooled Porsche 911. Our lofty objective to distil, enhance and recombine the strands of greatness that have long marked the Porsche 911 as iconic. Today, the cars we restore to bespoke commission for our global clientele appear in the world’s most prestigious global automotive shows and publications.
- Full vehicle carbon fibre panel fitting
- Bonding of complex composite assembly using body fixture
- Bond preparation and adhesive clean up to a high standard
- Working to tight tolerances to a high standard of quality
- Maintain the workshop in a clean and professional way
- All plant and equipment is maintained correctly, any defects reported
- Able to trim and fit composite panels
- Background of bonding structural carbon fibre assemblies is essential
- Ability to debug carbon panel fit issues
- Must have good attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to established process
- Energetic, proactive, calm under pressure, highly personable, and mature personality
- Strong Team-worker – ability to thrive in a small, closely-knit, and dedicated team
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Flexibility – being prepared to work longer hours when occasionally required
- Past experience in working within an automotive environment
Education and Qualifications Required
- Full Driving licence – Essential
Singer Vehicle Design was formed in 2009 to explore the creative possibilities within the vibrant world of the classic automobile. We are dedicated to the passionate study, preservation and optimisation of the world’s most respected high-performance vehicles.
There are no shortcuts to achieve this. Every detail is considered and finessed. The highest standards of execution and finish reflect our company’s quest for excellence in all areas.
Our philosophy remains: Everything is Important.
Reports to: Workshop Supervisor
Member of: Bodyshop
Key working relationships: Build Team, Operations and Technical Manager
Hours of Work: 08:00 – 17:00 (Lunch 45 minutes)
Location: Woodford Halse, Northamptonshire, NN11 3UB
The Job: This growing business is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join their team as a Composites Fitter.
Company: Claire Cooper HR
Company Location: Daventry