Computer System Validation (CSV) Specialist Jobs in England – UK at Skills Alliance Limited
Title: Computer System Validation (CSV) Specialist
Company: Skills Alliance Limited
Location: England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, IT/Tech
Salary: Salary 42538.92 GBP Yearly GBP 42538.92 YEAR
Location: Wiltshire, South West
My Client is a bio-pharmaceutical company who works on developing and manufacturing life-saving products specifically within Steriles & Biologics. They are looking for a CSV Specialist to join their Validation team with further details on responsibilities below:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Take the lead in computer system validation and compliance, manage and deliver
specific Validation Projects according to the business priorities, including work
scheduling and supervision of junior members of staff.
2. Comfortable working alone or within the matrix management system.
3. Continuous improvement of validation systems and procedures to ensure efficiency
and best practice within the industry and to stay abreast of changing regulatory
4. Write, review and approve validation documentation including protocols and reports
and manage the timely closure of any discrepancies or non-conformities.
5. Providing a reliable service to our internal customers to ensure that timescales are met
and work is carried out to meet expectations.
6. Maintaining the ongoing compliant status of computer systems associated with
equipment, facilities and utilities by involvement of the scheduling of activities.
7. Communicating validation activities with our internal and external customers and
working with them to resolve problems and conflicts.
8. In line with overall responsibilities, perform additional tasks assigned by the line
9. Undertake all work in accordance with Code of Safety Practice and site Quality
• Validation CSV Manager
• Validation Project Team Leader
• Validation Technologists/ Technical Specialists
• Unit Managers,
• Project Managers
• Internal Auditors
• GMP Engineering
• Equipment Suppliers/ Vendors
• External Customers and Regulatory Auditors
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please submit your CV and I can tell you more about the role.
This job was originally posted as (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)