Conceptual Creative Job at Adjust Your Set in London
LOCATION: London, EC1R
We are looking for a mid-weight creative, with a strong advertising and social background with a passionate view on culture. You will be socially and culturally aware, have the drive and ambition to work under your own steam on a wide range of projects. You will have at least four years of agency experience working directly into clients and be able to dissect and get to the heart of audience truths.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Creative will be used to responding to creative briefs, reflecting the brand’s tone of voice, point of view and guidelines. You will be required to focus ideas on specific formats/media e.g paid social video, still or video DOOH, organic social and larger campaign work that requires a central concept or ‘big idea’ which is then reflected in all the elements of the campaign.
YOU ARE RIGHT THE ROLE IF…
You have a strong grasp of the ways people consume content across devices and in turn use that to develop impactful creative, wherever its destination may be. Excellent communication and relationship building skills are essential for this position, the right candidate will be extremely passionate and highly motivated to fulfill briefs to the best of their ability.
The successful applicant will be socially and culturally aware, have the drive and ambition to work under their own steam on a wide range of projects, at least two years agency experience working directly to the client and be able to dissect strategy to really get to the heart of audience truths.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
A global content agency with an editorial mindset. Connecting brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity & change.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Working from a creative brief, developing creative concepts either directly with the client or the rest of the Strategy & Creative team. These ideas need to be considered across various platforms.
- Bringing those ideas to life visually for client presentations in the form of Keynote presentations with mockups, mood films or mood boards with a specific focus on how to make it work best to different platforms.
- Oversee your creative through execution to delivery. This involves briefing the production and post-production teams, where required.
- Participate and lead brainstorm sessions to generate ideas.
- Be on top of all new audience culture and social trends and share these insights with the wider AYS team.
- Write and design a unique and well-crafted copy that meets clients’ needs as well as our own. This could be scripted, narrative to explain storyboards, social copy, etc.
- Creative & campaign thinking
- Pitching and presenting your ideas and creativity to internal stakeholders and clients.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas
- Great knowledge of contemporary culture, music, fashion, media & creative technology.
- A strong design and copywriting background and interest
- Good knowledge of social and content platforms and best practices for what performs well on each.
- A solid understanding of the difference between advertising and content marketing.
- At least 4 years of full-time agency experience in a creative role.
- Have experience working and presenting to
- Be able to think strategically and ideate from a strategic brief.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (Inc. Photoshop, Illustrator,) and Apple Keynote.
- Copywriting experience, understanding different tone of voices and audiences.
- Experience working on film projects is beneficial.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people to care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of the team, please see Our benefits. ( https://benefits.insideideas.agency/ )
If you want to check that we are real people – please visit our Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/adjustyourset/?hl=en ).
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: We are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Company: Adjust Your Set
Company Location: London