Content Manager Italian, Italy Job at Bianco Evento GmbH in Berlin
Bianco Evento GmbH – The retailer for great fashion products at the best price. Fashion trends products do not have to be expensive.
Bianco Evento GmbH promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers. Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 10 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Bianco Evento GmbH is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
Striving for world-class quality and performance is at the core of our philosophy. We love our work and we will go the extra mile whenever it is needed. It is of utmost importance to us to have an atmosphere that fosters open communication and allows new and creative ideas to come to the fore.
- Localize content for international market and make sure that the content is aligned with the overall marketing goals
- Manage marketing campaigns using marketing channels
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Optimize the website to increase its visibility in search engines (SEO)
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop website and landing page content, style, and layout
- Create and publish engaging content on our blog, including stories, case studies, and white papers
- Create engaging emails for newsletters and email nurturing
- Analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure marketing team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, content manager role, preferably in a B2B setting
- Experienced content writer
- Native Italian speaker
- Exceptional planning abilities
- Strong team player
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Magento, CRM, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
What we offer:
- A chance to grow with an international company
- A lot of responsibility and a steep learning curve from day one
- Competitive salary
- Building a great network in the internationall scene
- A lot of room for fun, creativity, ideas, and improvements
- Loft-style office with free coffee/water
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please submit your application and quote your possible start date. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions regarding your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing, growth: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Bianco Evento GmbH
Company Location: Berlin