Contracts Administrator Job at Illingworth Research Group in Macclesfield
Contracts Administrator Responsibilities:
- Populate Illingworth template contracts and change orders for final approval / QC by the Contracts Manager.
- Prepare final draft change order budgets, for final QC by Contracts Manager or the relevant Project Manager / Research Nurse Project Manager.
- Maintain contract trackers and produce status reports weekly.
- Attend contract update calls and prepare and distribute minutes / action items to ensure timely deliverables to meet client objectives.
Contracts Administrator Requirements:
- Life Science or Business Degree.
- Knowledge in budgeting and / or contracting studies in a CRO or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM software and Power Point. Experience of using SharePoint and online communication tools such as Skype preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a team of remotely-based colleagues across different time zones.
About Illingworth Research Group Limited:
Illingworth Research Group provides a range of clinical development services to the pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology and medical device industries. We are experts in providing Research Nursing for Phase I to IV clinical trials across many different therapeutic areas. We have grown organically over our 20-year history offering all services near globally. On and Off-Site Research Nursing capabilities continue to expand in support of the patient centricity movement.
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 6TG
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Flexible working considered
Benefits: A Competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro-rated (increasing in service), Workplace pension scheme, Flexible working, Excellent training and career progression.
Company: Illingworth Research Group
Company Location: Macclesfield