Contracts Administrator Job at Parker Staffing – 3.2 in Seattle, WA
Contracts Administrator needed for a well-known industrial company
Job ID: 20103
Pay Rate: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Location: On-site in Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Contract, approximately 1 year with potential for extension
Administrative professionals are so vital to keeping a company running smoothly that there’s even a national holiday dedicated to recognizing their incredible flexibility and ever-evolving role every year! As you swim through an endless sea of Administrator jobs, you realize it’s all about where you work and we realize that too.
If you often take Washington State ferries around the Puget Sound, you may soon find yourself on one of the three currently being built by our client. In addition to building ferries, our client also builds and repairs fishing boats, tugboats, barges, fire boats, and high-performance combat crafts. Located in Harbor Island, our clients are the experts when it comes to boats and take value in producing quality vessels on time and on budget. Most importantly though, our client puts a large focus on safety – the safety of their employees, their products, and the consumers that use them.
As the Contracts Administrator, you’ll assists the Contracts Manager with the overall coordination, tracking of modifications, and price proposals. This role advises and assists the project team members in achieving contract compliance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Track Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs).
- Hold Project teams accountable for submitting documentation on time.
- Assemble RCC Packages.
- Create and maintain subcontract tracking workbooks.
- Communicate authorized RCC requirements with suppliers and purchasing teams.
- Track and report contract modifications and price proposals.
- 75% normal office environment, 25% in production areas and aboard ships.
- While in production areas, may be exposed to weather conditions, noise, dust, and odors.
Skills & Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of contracts required
- Proficient in Excel (e.g., formula creation) required
- Previous relevant experience
- Reliable transportation is required (no public transportation access near location)
- Must pass a 10-panel drug screen
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98134: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- contracts: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Company: Parker Staffing – 3.2
Company Location: Seattle, WA