Corporate Office Manager Job at Sygnum Bank AG – in Zürich, ZH
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager (80-100%) to join our Sygnum team, providing full administrative support to the Zürich office. You are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference, the below position may be right for you!
- Manage, organize and coordinate of office administrative matters including reception duties, visitors’ assistance
- Responsible for all day-to-day operational activities within an office of 90+ staff
- Ownership of all Security related aspects, including Access Control and employee access passes
- Create and maintain pleasant work environment, ensuring high level of organizational effectiveness and communication
- Supporting the Members of the Board with scheduling meetings and appointments
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as advised by reporting manager
- Liaise and collaborate with different departments like Operations, HR, Finance, Legal, Compliance and Risk Team (in Switzerland) on various matters
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree, and/or with at least 1-2 years proven relevant working experience in a start-up environment
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English and German, other languages beneficial
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint,
- Able to work independently, a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment, including the skill to prioritize and handle ad-hoc requests
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of business ethics, reliability, precision and integrity
- Strong sense of job ownership, adaptable and flexible in nature to support an ever-changing workload and environment
If this reads like your profile, please send your application with CV. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure it out. Thank you.
Company: Sygnum Bank AG –
Company Location: Zürich, ZH