Corporate Secretarial Assistant Job at Pinnacle in Willemstad Curaçao
Job Title: Corporate Secretarial Assistant
Direct Report: Tax & Corporate Affairs Manager
High level review and drafting (from templates) of corporate affairs documents, file and maintain a register of all corporate affairs and intercompany contracts and ensure the efficient and effective execution and administration of corporate documents. Support the setup of a centralized document management system and ensure timely and proper record keeping of corporate documents in the system. Facilitate stakeholders in managing the corporate documents in order for the company to remain in good standing with regulations.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compile, proofread drafts of legal documents and execution of the legal documents.
- Organize record keeping with electronic and hardcopy filing of documents.
- Contract management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in related field.
- Prior administrative experience, administrative experience in a legal environment is an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills, especially with document management systems.
- Attention to detail and discreet.
- Proficient in English.
- Desire to be proactive, provide assistance and be a team player.
If interested, please apply by clicking on the link below:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €1,176.00 per month
Company Location: Willemstad Curaçao