CPQ Project Manager Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA at Cprime, Inc
Title: CPQ Project Manager
Company: Cprime, Inc
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Salary: $100K – $150K*
Category: Enterprise Technology
As a project Manager you will lead complex, multi-functional, worldwide implementation of CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) solution spanning business users across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Manage and drive the end-to-end implementation of CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) solution.
· Develop strong relationships, including effectively communicating complex ideas and proposals, leading meetings, crafting correspondence, driving projects.
· Create and maintain project schedule and establish project governance structure.
· Manage projects from start to finish, serving as the primary point of contact between the internal teams and client/agency teams to ensure all deliverables are on message, track and within scope
· Ensure the solution meets user requirements and establish a clear support model.
· Work in collaboration with Sales, Finance, IT Business Applications, Information security and other teams to develop, deploy, manage, and drive implementation of the CPQ solution.
· Establish and implement operational models including training documentation, FAQs, troubleshooting guides, etc. and lead CPQ launch
· Identify potential risks to the business/programs and take preemptive actions to mitigate.
· Serve as the final check/gatekeeper for all deliverables, including writing and editing communications as needed.
· Work with business teams to drive business requirements, coordinate testing with business users, Drive update of DOPs/SOPs/work instructions
· Provide clear communication to the organization on project status, critical path, as well as potential areas of risk.
· Drive resolution of constraints, conflicts and other challenges that could impact timely and successful execution of projects.
· Drive prioritization of activities to ensure optimal utilization of resources.
· 8+ years of experience leading and managing the implementation of CPQ solution in a fast paced environment.
· 8+ years of experience leading agile work planning, feature prioritization, and cross-functional program management activities.
· 8+ years of experience leading or managing cross-functional projects and product development activities.
· Experience implementing CPQ products like Apttus, Salesforce, Callidus etc.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Experience with ERP systems like SAP/Oracle.
Valid through: 6/17/2020