Credit Controller – Nights Job at Advancing People Multilingual – in Home Based
Advancing People – Recruitment Specialists are Recruiting for a remote working Night shift Credit Controller for their client based in Leeds, Yorkshire.
As a Night shift Credit Controller it will be your responsibility to work within a busy finance department, responsible for the proactive management of credit with our clients key customers in the Australia Region.
- Chase debt by telephone and email.
- allocate payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- process and generate reminder letters and monthly statements.
- work to strict monthly and annually collections targets.
- Experience working as a Credit Controller or Finance Assistant
- numerical accurate
- strong communication skills
- Resilient nature
- Good computer skills
- Positive “can do” attitude
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of up to £26,000 + attractive company benefits!
The position is working from home, the successful applicant will be required to travel to Leeds on occasion.
Advancing People – Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
Reference ID: HMCC223
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £26,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Company: Advancing People Multilingual –
Company Location: Home Based