Customer Application & Support Manager Job at Agardh Consulting – in Lund
Responsibilities:In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Application development strategy: To understand our novel technology and assess future application opportunities that solve users’ needs. You’ll be the customers’ representative in-house.
- Hands-on application development and support : Plan, execute and evaluate internal and external cell biology tests primarily in Lund, but also at international customer sites
- Management: You will be responsible for our team of application scientists/project managers. In our collaboration with the university, we have master thesis students working in our laboratories and you will be responsible for recruiting, coordinating, motivating and supervising their work efforts.
- Scientific sales support : With regard to partner collaborations and sale of instruments and joint projects, you will help drive processes and communication with customers.
- Documentation includes application notes, customer presentation material, scientific papers and popular articles about discoveries and results
You have a Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Medical Technology Bioengineering or similar. You have experience with cell processing and particle separation methods are an asset.
Also, you are familiar with bioanalytical techniques such as Flow cytometry, ELISA, mass spectrometry and GLP. We think that you have more than 5 years experience from working in the industry in a regulated field, such as pharmaceutical, medical or in-vitro diagnostic. Finally, you posses project management experience. You are fluent in English, oral and written skills at a high academic level, and Swedish is an asset.
We think that you are hands-on, skilled, structured and detail-oriented especially in performing laboratory tests. You posses strong communication and interpersonal skills and you are a team-player with a knowledge sharing approach. Furthermore, you have a natural curiosity about other academic disciplines such as diagnostics, bioscience and technology. Finally, you have a persevering and service-minded approach. Since there will be some travelling you also have a driver licence. This position is a full-time position located in Lund. It will entail some travel to customers, conferences and trade shows (max. 30-40 days per year).
For more information regarding this position contact recruitment consultant Pernilla Agardh at e-mail: [email protected] or phone: 072-249 94 80.
Company: Agardh Consulting –
Company Location: Lund