Customer Care Associate Job at FutureYou Cambridge by Cambridge Nutraceuticals Cambridge
As part of our growing Customer Care team at Cambridge Nutraceuticals you will be responsible for exceptional customer experience. This is not a sales-driven role; your goal is the happiness of our customers. In our award-winning Customer Care team you have the freedom and autonomy to go the extra mile and ensure each customer has a ‘WOW!’ experience.
There are several full time positions available. The working days would mostly be during the week but please do specify your availability to work at weekends.
Cambridge Nutraceuticals is a small company with big ambitions. We’re looking for a confident, friendly Customer Care Associate to join our reputable team in central Cambridge to help us keep Customer Care awesome. In this small but growing company, you will have the opportunity to make your mark!
We want to help people live longer healthier lives. We do this by offering health supplements that are scientifically proven to deliver more of the good stuff to your body. Products of ours, like Ateronon Heart+, have had millions of pounds spent on their research and have been tested at universities such as Cambridge and Harvard.
We all want longer, healthier lives.
We think supplements should help.
That’s why we exist.
To sell supplements as they should be.
Supplements supported by published, clinical data with optimised absorption.
So you know when you order from us, you’re getting more of the good stuff.
We exist to sell supplements that work.
Do you meet the following criteria?
- I am interested in science & wellbeing
- I am interested in people and I like talking to people on the phone
- I am interested in nutrition and supplements
If so, send us your CV and cover letter – we would love to hear from you!
- Your CV must be no longer than two sides of A4
- Your cover letter must include your current salary, notice period and whether you’re able to work at the weekend
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing customer orders over the phone, by email and by post
- Advising customers on products and answering customer queries by phone and email, recording interesting feedback and reporting it to the rest of the team
- Managing customer accounts – changing addresses, altering subscriptions etc.
- Processing and recording manual orders
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of products and regulatory claims
Qualifications and Skills
- Comfortable and confident speaking to people on the phone with a friendly telephone manner and pleasant voice
- Able to confidently explain the benefits of our products and answer customer questions
- Organised, adaptable, empathetic and able to give clear instructions
- Previous telephone experience preferred
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- 25 days holiday (+8 bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Free fruit, tea & Nespresso coffee
- Friendly, relaxed office in central Cambridge
- Salary: £21,000
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: FutureYou Cambridge by Cambridge Nutraceuticals
Company Location: Cambridge