Customer Relationship Management Internship (asap) Job at Batmaid.ch in Lausanne, VD
Batmaid.com is the first platform for professional home cleaning in Switzerland and Luxembourg. We offer the easiest way to hire a trusted, insured and declared professional cleaning agent in a few clicks.
We are a double-sided, vertical internet platform that pairs a startup mindset, cutting edge technology, and 5-star customer service. We optimize every aspect of the home-cleaning industry.
We are currently focused on the B2C market in Switzerland and Luxembourg. We are growing rapidly every month and will soon expand our platform offering to B2B clients and introduce other verticals such as plumbers, gardeners or electricians.
Our goal is to become the #1 platform for home services in Switzerland.
Our team is currently at 55, all with backgrounds in Management, Startups and top tier universities.
Batmaid has won several Startup awards such as: Swiss Economic Forum award, Top 100 Swiss Startups, and CTI Label among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the home cleaning industry. For too long, home cleaners have not had enough recognition for their hard work and have suffered poor pay and conditions within the black market.
We see it as our duty to legitimize the industry with the goal to change the perception of cleaning agents. We want to create a more responsible world.
We strive to improve the working conditions of our cleaners and offer a value for money and improving everyone’s lives.
We aim at providing the best client experience in terms of the user-friendliness of our platform; reliability and quality of our services, paired with unparalleled customer support.
You will work under the supervision of our experienced COO to ensure the continuity and quality of the service experience. Your role is crucial because it helps our entire business work.
Client and agent retention rates are of paramount importance for our platform.
- Continually coach our Batmaids with care and cleverness
- Offer customized solutions for our clients
- Negotiate with the Batmaids and clients to fix last minute issues
- Work with the management team to resolve issues
- Become a pro in execution / time management / team-work, and much more!
- Ambitious & committed
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Focused on constant improvement
- Very comfortable with phone and email communication
- Strong exposure to client relationships
- Proactive and original thinking with great attention to detail
- Fluent in French or German. English mandatory. Other languages a plus.
Additional information and treats:
- 6-month, full-time, paid internship
- Receive lots of responsibilities from day 1 and one-to-one coaching
- Young and dynamic team
- Many after-work activities, events and team building
- A place to learn, grow and surpass yourself. Unique skills to be developed.
- Ski weekend in Verbier / Paintball / Batmaid BBQ / Pingpong tournament
- Our Lausanne office is in the biggest co-working space in Switzerland: Gotham
- Diverse workplace and multicultural environment.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Company Location: Lausanne, VD