Customer Service Advisor Job at Allica Bank – in Milton Keynes
Purpose of Role
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for 1st line customer service support for the Bank’s Retail and SME customers via Chat (Online) and Telephony, together with Back Office activities to support the smooth running of the function.
They will be the focal point for customers – delivering exceptional service whilst living our values and speaking a language our customers will understand and understanding the business and banking challenges our customers face.
- To field inbound communications from customers – either over voice, chat or social media – to action their requests, resolve their issues and manage complaints through to resolution.
- You’ll be responsible for case management and this may include outbound customer communications, payments and letter writing.
- Some of the key exceptions you’ll be dealing with will include KYC, complaints, vulnerable customers, deceased/power of attorney cases and SME customers who might have complex needs.
- To proactively identify areas for process improvement and to seek new and innovative ways to better serve the customer.
- To live and breathe the Bank’s values, representing the Bank to customers and speaking to customers in a way that resonates.
- To support other teams as appropriate, where customer communication or engagement is required.
- Strong customer service experience, having worked in customer facing and or telephone service roles.
- Experience using core banking systems and familiar with the use and application of social media as a form of interaction.
- Experience in dealing with complex complaints and in taking ownership of customer concerns through to resolution.
- Experience of core processes (e.g. account opening, servicing and closing, payments processing, complaint handling, KYC case referrals, general enquiry management)
- Experience in working with workflow / task management tools
- Knowledge of financial services rules and guidelines
- Excellent oral and written skills as they will be constantly communicating with customers
- Quickly react and adapt to stressful and difficult situations
- Enthusiastic and articulate, whilst being motivated by a need to help people
- A problem solver and can create positive customer outcomes in diverse situations
- Conform to our ethical standards and conduct
- Perform administrative tasks related to the customer interaction
- Deliver outstanding customer service as measured through customer satisfaction KPIs
- Manage and monitor service providers for customer quality
- Drive customer service innovation and continuous improvement of process to deliver better customer outcomes
- Act as an ambassador/advocate for Customer within the Bank
- Adhere to quality control requirements and ensure compliance with policy
Expected Start Date: 04/05/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Company: Allica Bank –
Company Location: Milton Keynes