Customer Service and Supply Coordinator Job at Accord Healthcare in Barnstaple
Customer Service and Supply Coordinator
Roles: 12-month fixed term contract (UK or International Customer Service team)
Location: Barnstaple, Devon
Salary: £20k – £24k + bonus + benefits
We’re seeking a dynamic yet logical Customer Service and Supply Coordinator to process and fulfil our customer orders, providing a professional and responsive service in alignment with our contractual, Quality and Regulatory requirements. Assigned your own client group / territory, you’ll build strong working relationships with your customers and act as first point of contact for any queries, by phone or email. Working closely with our internal teams (Supply Chain, Planning, Warehouse, Commercial, Finance, Quality, Regulatory), you’ll gain a clear understanding of market needs, maximise stock availability and conduct daily channel planning processes (including monitoring stock levels against order requirements and understanding the designation for any ring-fenced contingency stock). On receipt of your orders and forecasts, you’ll check the details for accuracy (e.g. price, product codes, forecast allocation, delivery dates) and enter them on to our ERP / order management systems and work closely with our internal teams to process and release orders to schedule (arranging export documentation, as required). Working closely with your customers, you’ll keep them updated on order progress and proactively manage any issues or out of stock situations with other departments. To support the smooth running of the department, you’ll maintain an accurate record of data across all systems, manage customer account details, process orders, debits and credits and chase up outstanding PO numbers. In addition, you’ll support the continuous improvement of company processes and collation of departmental reports, as required.
· Experience in a similar fast-paced role (preferably in a regulated environment), you’ll ideally have some knowledge of Supply Chain and experience using an order entry system (e.g. SAP).
· Self-motivated, keen to learn and proactive in approach – able to see the big picture and think ahead to anticipate issues before they arise.
· Excellent organisation skills – able to manage multiple tasks to deadlines, think on your feet to solve problems and maintain a high level of accuracy, even in a changeable work environment.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills (in written and spoken English), able to relate to colleagues and customers at all levels and navigate cultural differences with ease.
· Strong team player but also happy to work autonomously – comfortable to use your own initiative and follow set procedures, but also aware of when a problem needs to be escalated.
· Good numeracy, literacy and IT skills (particularly Microsoft Office), you’ll have a good aptitude for Excel, ideally with intermediate-level skills.
· A degree-level qualification in a relevant subject or a qualification in Supply Chain would be beneficial, but not essential.
T*he Rewards: *
In return, we offer a competitive salary package (with bonus scheme), a generous pension scheme, 27 days’ holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays) and offer a range of other benefits to support our team. Not to mention the opportunity to be part of a progressive and expanding business with increasing global reach, and the support of ongoing training and development.
How to Apply:
If you possess the experience, passion and ability to make this role a success then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV with covering letter using the apply button by 16th June.
A Bit About Us:
Accord Healthcare is one of the fastest growing generic pharmaceutical companies in the UK and Ireland, involved in the development, manufacture and distribution of medicines to over 70 countries around the world. Recognised as a ‘Partner of Choice’ across the industry for our quality and customer service, our core aim is to support patients to receive the medicines they need, when they need them. With an ambition to become a top 5 pan-EMENA generics company by 2021, we’re looking for the best and brightest technical minds and forward-thinking business professionals to work for Accord Healthcare. Keeping our people at the heart of all we do, we offer rewarding opportunities for those looking for continued personal and professional growth, investing in training and development tailored to each individual’s focus. So, if you’re looking for an inclusive company to take your career to the next level, you’re certainly in the right place.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Company: Accord Healthcare
Company Location: Barnstaple