Customer Service Assistant Job at Shell Garage in Okehampton
The Shell Garage, Sourton Cross, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 4LY require a FULL TIME NIGHT SHIFT 40 Hours Customer Service Assistant.
Your own transport is essential for this position, due to the location of the Service station.
You will become part of a friendly and well motivated team. You will need to provide a high level of customer service whilst dealing with a variety of tasks including:
- Welcoming customers by greeting them and offering assistance.
- Advising customers with information on the range of products we sell.
- Helping customers make selections by building customer confidence and offering suggestions and opinions.
- Process payments ensuring customers are charged for the correct fuel purchases, processing cash, vouchers and credit card payments.
- Keep customers informed of current in-store promotions.
- Stock merchandising and rotation completed to a high standard reflecting our premium brands.
- Food preparation and sale.
- Housekeeping and cleaning, both internal and external.
- Contribute towards our team effort by accomplishing results and targets.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate for this permanent work. There are plenty of opportunities for the right person to progress within our organisation.
Wage £8.51 per hour
To apply please take your CV in person to the Shell Garage, Sourton Cross, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 4LY
Please contact 01837 659675 for further details. We look forward to speaking with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £8.51 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Shell Garage
Company Location: Okehampton