CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (CSR) $18-30/hr M-F 9-5 Job at Independent State Farm Insurane Agency – in Chicago, IL
State Farm Insurance Agent seeks Customer Service Rep (CSR) – We prefer candidates who possess active INSURANCE LICENSES. If not, the ability to study to pass exams to get licensed asap is required.
You would act as a liaison, provide insurance sales product/services information and resolve any emerging/potential problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. You must be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. They can confidently troubleshoot & investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer concerns. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. You must be able to make recommendations to address gaps within customers’ entire insurance account during the conversations.
· Manage all service/support/sales incoming calls and make outbound sales/marketing/service/support calls
· Make recommendations to address gaps within customers’ entire insurance account and cross sell all State Farm products to address those gaps
· Develop and generate new insurance sales leads to quote and write new insurance business, along with cross selling existing clients based on their “needs”
· Identify and assess customers’ insurance sales/service needs to achieve satisfaction
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with all insurance customer service/sales accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions via our ECRM program, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Take the extra mile to engage customers
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
· Track record of over-achieving
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Easily builds rapport
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Base compensation of $ 18 – 30 / hour commensurate with exp & ins licenses
Paid time off & Paid holidays
Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
Health premium allowance
Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:00 (NO weekends NO evenings)
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you now possess active Property & Casualty Insurance Licenses?
- Do you now possess active LIFE & Health insurance licenses?
- If you’re not insurance licensed would you commit to get insurance licensed by attending classes then passing state exams asap? Yes or No
Work Location: One location
Company: Independent State Farm Insurane Agency –
Company Location: Chicago, IL