Customer Service Representative Job at Domino’s Canada Resource Center Ltd. in Tecumseh, ON
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Work Type: Full Time
City Location: Tecumseh, Ontario
Remote Work: Sometimes
Wage: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour
Domino’s Canada Resource Center Ltd. is growing! We’re aiming to be the best in the business and we’re looking for motivated, passionate people to join our team and help fuel our growth. Smart hustle and inspired solutions are only 2 of the things that we look for in our Team Members. At Domino’s, our most important ingredient is our people!
Life at Domino’s Canada Resource Center is about that and a whole lot more. We work with smart hustle and are totally results driven. We are innovative, passionate and customer driven. We value hard work and having fun! These words aren’t written here only because they sound good, they actually represent our winning culture. A culture that inspires to continuously improve and to never settle, while making great tasting products to completely satisfy our customers while having a really fun time!
Domino’s Canada Resource Center is looking to hire a full-time Customer Service Representative to add to its team.
We offer very competitive wages, benefits and vacation!
What you get to do:
This position is primarily responsible for handling customer service concerns received through emails, voice mails or escalated tickets. They will be responsible for resolving as many customer inquiries as possible, retaining responsibility for the inquiry until it is resolved, tracking these inquiries, escalating and bringing the issue to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries via email or phone
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
What you need:
- Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma in the field of Information Technology and/or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills over the phone and electronically
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Attention to details and Documentation Skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in customer service
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Innovative thinker with a positive attitude
- Able to remain calm and professional, even with challenging clients
- Able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Keen attention to detail and excellent memory
- Ability to learn about our changing product line and articulate specifications readily
- Team-player mentality
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Make a difference by providing outstanding remote customer support!
Application deadline: 2021-02-19
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Domino’s Canada Resource Center Ltd.
Company Location: Tecumseh, ON