Customer Service Representative Job at Sitel – in Greater Sudbury, ON
Customer Service Representative
Spring into action and watch your career blossom! As a Financial Customer Service Representative you will deliver great experiences every day for some of the world’s best-known brands. Not only do you get to be part of an organization that encourages every team member to Learn, Lead & Grow, you get major perks and discounts too.
We are looking for people who:
- Want to drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Have the ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems
- Are eager to advance their career with a reliable company
- Problem solve with a can-do attitude
- Enjoy working with a team as well as independently
- Are 18+ years of age
- Have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
- Must live and be eligible to work in Canada
- Must be able to commit to 40hrs per week
- Pass a criminal background check
- SitelFit program to support your health and wellness
- We match 100% of your first 3% RRSP investment when you reach 60 days of employment
- Take advantage of our Employee Assistance Program, anytime, anywhere
- Great affordable benefits to include medical, dental and vision
As an industry leader, we rely on the expertise of our 90,000 people – empowering them to help customers everywhere, every day. Working at Sitel is more than just a paycheck, it’s an opportunity to learn, lead and grow, all while working with some of the best brands in the world.
At Sitel, we believe happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves. Our employee promise includes a strong company culture, ample rewards and recognition and opportunities for professional and personal development.
Apply today and experience a-day-in-the-life at Sitel!
At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Company: Sitel –
Company Location: Greater Sudbury, ON