Customer Service Representative At Home Agent Job at Majorel – 2.9 in Lubbock, TX
This Role provides first class support to our client’s customers related to Delivery Management, Shipping Investigations, Inbound Returns and other ad hoc customer escalations. The successful candidate will be responsible for interacting with customers, carrier providers, Frontline customer service and other departments within our client’s business. The key focus of this role is to expedite customer & departmental queries while maintaining the highest customer service standards at all times. The role has a wide range of responsibilities focused on improving the overall customer experience. The successful candidates will identify opportunities for operational improvements & suggests service improvement strategies in accordance with business requirements.
· Provides research, verification and responses to customer inquiries.
· Provides high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction survey;
· Presents to the public a strong working expertise in all Client Supported Products (now and in the future) as measured by call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction survey scores;
· Ensures innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call quality reports and customer satisfaction survey;
· Captures all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures;
· Maintains a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry; and
· Assists Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery timeframes.
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Work from Home Environment: Must have required internet availability and separate home office space
· Agreeable to camera monitored work environment
· Requires travel to the office if necessary
· Ability to work in at home environment – strong work ethic and integrity
· Customer focused
· Experience in Logistics/Order Management is desirable
· SAP and block management experience preferred
· A high level of computer literacy preferred
· Strong organizational and administrative skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Self-motivated and adaptability & willingness to take on new tasks
· Strong team player
· Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
· Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
· Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
· Continuous product & process training in fast paced environment.
· Promote a positive and professional image to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
· Written English Comprehension
· Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers
· Comfortable working on an online environment with general MAC computer literacy
Requirements for Work from Home Agents:
· A separate room/office with a door that can be closed and locked during working hours is required. Guests, family members and others may not be present in the designated office area during working hours
· Work conditions of the employee’s residence (office area) are appropriate and safe and must meet the occupational safety and health standards for work from home employees
· The designated office area should be reasonably soundproof so that you may work uninterrupted by noise
· Monitors must be able to be positioned in such a way as to not face ground-level windows
· Must have a hardwired high speed home internet connection (DSL, Cable, Fiber) providing a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speeds as verified by a speed test. A wireless connection is not permitted
· Designated office area must have a surge protected electrical outlet(s)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Majorel – 2.9
Company Location: Lubbock, TX