Customer Service Representative – Training Provided! Job in Omaha, NE at DialAmerica – 3.1
We are currently hiring for our call center representative position. As a call center representative you will be working with our industry leading clients.
There is a substantial difference between having a job and then having a job that you enjoy. Here at DialAmerica, we want to make sure that work is more than just another four-letter word. We want you to be part of something that you enjoy and we want to help you invent your career.
At DialAmerica you will enhance your communication skills, sales skills, or customer service skills through the variety of programs that we will develop your skill set to. The development we give you in each of these areas will help you market yourself. We will support your professional growth no matter where you want to go.
What To Expect
What can expect from this entry level position:
- Fielding a variety of incoming and/or outgoing calls on behalf of our clients
- Putting the customer first by providing world-class customer service
- Documenting information in client systems for accurate record keeping
- Gaining a deeper knowledge and understanding of different industries
- Satisfaction and pride in helping people and producing high quality of work
- A work culture that believes in the power of working and communicating as a team
- A work culture that supports the unique needs and career aspirations of each individual
- Comprehensive trainings and development methods throughout your tenure that will challenge you to grow
What We Offer
- The opportunity to invent your career
- Fixed schedules (no rotations) that include 1 weekend shift
- Variety of work schedules to suit your lifestyle and needs
- Advancement opportunities (we promote heavily from within)
- A second family
Here’s just some of our benefits:
- Paid on-the-job training
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Competitive compensation – base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
- Work from home opportunities after training.
Keeping our employees safe and clients satisfied is important to DialAmerica. Therefore we have implemented protocols to keep our facilities clean and safe and we are happy to announce that we are able to offer newly created work from home positions for select lines of business.
Qualifications – What We Are Looking For
Additional requirements for this CCR role include:
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Positive attitude with a drive for success
- Computer proficiency
- Strong listening and problem solving abilities
- Passion for helping people
- Dependable, reliable, with a strong attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Background and/or drug test may be required
Why You Should Be Part Of Our Team
We promote heavily from within and you’ll learn skills from the most tenured Leadership team in the industry. During your career here at DialAmerica you’ll have the opportunity to Mentor, join Committees or position yourself for growth within the Leadership team. At the very least you will walk away from this job positioned with the skills necessary to be successful in careers ranging from Communication to Customer Service to Member Services to Sales.
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
About the Company
Company: DialAmerica – 3.1
Company Location: Omaha, NE