Customer Success Internship Job at Paymium in Paris (75)
Paymium, the world’s first bitcoin exchange, launched in 2011, has the ambition to build the leading cryptocurrency company in Europe and beyond.
Paymium has an amazing track record of delivering 3 generations of platforms is strongly involved in European regulation issues and is fully compliant. The company now operates two platforms:
- Paymium, a crypto/Fiat exchange,
- Blockchain.io, an altcoin exchange.
With over 220 000 customers, and strong communities on all specific or mainstream social media, Paymium is supported by the crypto community after a successful ICO in 2018, and backed by leading European funds (Kima Ventures, Newfund).
We are looking for a positive, proactive person with a strong interest in crypto-currencies and blockchain industry, a rigorous mind and effective execution to participate in the rapid growth of the Paymium/Blockchain.io user base.
- Help the customer service team to answer all B2B and B2C requests for Paymium/Blockchain.io (support tickets, emails, chatbot, KYC…),
- Explain and support customers to understand both platforms and cryptocurrencies,
- Create and improve all customer service processes,
- Benchmark and identify best practices to improve user experience,
- Improve the platform thanks to customer feedbacks.
- Strong rigor, positive and proactive startup mentality,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to work autonomously,
- Experience in account management / customer service is a plus,
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin and blockchain industry is a plus,
- Fluent in English and French required.
The pluses of the position:
- Be a part of the development of a European leader in the crypto world,
- Work in a fast moving and challenging environment,
- An exciting subject in a dynamic and promising ecosystem,
- A young and motivated team,
- Offices in the heart of Paris,
- 6 months internship / Starting as soon as possible.
If you think you fit the profile, feel free to send your application (CV + cover letter, in English).
Durée du contrat : 6 mois
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Company Location: Paris (75)