Customer Success Manager Job at Brightmile in Home Based
This role has been re-opened after being paused due to Covid-19.
One of the hottest InsurTech start-ups in London, Brightmile is disrupting driver risk management and ultimately saving lives.
Through the industry experience of our team and technology partners we are collecting new insights into the risk drivers face each day using powerful smartphone based analytics to understand their risk exposure and define personalised approaches to help each of our drivers.
We are creating value for three sets of stakeholders:
- For Companies: A user friendly platform that helps keep drivers safe ( >30% reduction in accidents), vehicles on the road, and reduce the cost of running the fleet ( >10x RoI).
- For Drivers: An app that is engaging: offering rewards, challenges, contextual driving insight, and useful tools to help improve their day-to-day lives.
- For insurers: A value-added service that will increase profitability & retention of their commercial vehicle insurance business.
With funding from Kamet Ventures Brightmile is at an exciting growth phase offering an early-stage opportunity but with the vision, network, capital and expertise to scale globally at pace.
Funded by the AXA group with an initial investment of €100m, Kamet Ventures is a fast start-up studio that backs brash entrepreneurs to build the next generation of ground-breaking technology companies that are geared to improve, enrich and disrupt the insurance ecosystem.
About the position
Are you passionate about building relationships and partnering with clients to help them achieve their goals? Want to work for a fast-paced technology company delivering innovative solutions to customer needs and helping to save lives?
Due to our continued growth we now have an opportunity for a passionate, results driven, empathetic individual to join our team. You’ll have responsibility for managing, developing and retaining a portfolio of international customers by delivering a world class service to Drivers and internal management stakeholders.
The Customer Success Manager will focus on understanding the Brightmile products, our ideal user journey and combining that with understanding in-depth the needs of our customers to on-board new customers to Brightmile and maximise the value to existing customers.
As the Customer Success Manager your role is fundamental to the success of our business, partnering with customers to retain and grow both relationships and revenue. The existing Brightmile team are collaborative, fun and passionate about our customers; everything we think about, live and breathe is all about the customer experience.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Brightmile leadership team in ensuring Customer Success processes evolve and are delivering to our vision as we move through an exciting growth phase.
· Previous experience as a CSM or similar within a SaaS tech, IoT or start-up technology environment is essential.
· Fantastic relationship skills and ability to build rapport with clients and the Brightmile team at all levels.
· Passionate about delivering a world-class service partnering with clients to support them in achieving their goals
· Strong attention to detail and organised by nature.
· Ability to work with the Brightmile Chief Operating Officer and wider team to continue to evolve process and product to maximise customer success.
· Empathetic, resilient self-starter
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Ideally with a 2nd Language (French or Spanish)
· Whatever it takes attitude
· Experienced with the customer delivery of SaaS and Mobile solutions and able to build expert working knowledge of technology solutions
· Experience as a driver with a full driving license
· Strong experience with global CRM and support tools
Brightmile are based around our London, Marylebone offices but for the right candidate we will consider remote working in the UK. There will, of course, be some occasional travel to meet customers and partners. We operate a flexible working policy as productivity doesn’t come from chaining people to their desks!
Why join us?
- Rare opportunity to come into an early-stage start-up but with the network, capital and expertise of the largest insurance company in the world
- A chance to help shape Customer Success for Brightmile at a very exciting growth stage backed by a truly disruptive product.
- A chance to work with an exciting and varied customer pool ranging from SME to large multi-national customers, partners and insurer.
- Join a dynamic, talented and fun team saving lives on the road!
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Share options
- Private medical
- Company pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- Customer Success Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)
- Other European Language (Fluent) (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
Company Location: Home Based