Customer Success Manager France Job at AB TASTY – in Paris (75)
Détails du poste
Temps pleinil y a 57 minutes
Description complète du poste
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure… everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty is about helping the brands sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all of their digital properties. We must be on to something, since we’re proud to say we have:
- 900+ customers, including Cartier, Clarins, L’Oreal, Jaguar and Landrover, and Sephora
- 240+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Raised $64 million to grow globally
- Bonus: we’re nice, too, we promise!
Upon joining AB Tasty, you will become part of our FR Customer Success team. You will work closely with them to ensure our clients are making the most out of the AB Tasty tools. You will also gain your own client portfolio to structure successful relationships and be their main point of contact in order to manage their day-to-day requests.
What you will do
- Be responsible for the management of a customer portfolio and maximise your portfolio’s expansion while reducing churn.
- Strategic consulting of key account clients on long-term testing and personalization optimization strategies.
- Follow your customer portfolio development: onboarding, consulting, retention, expansion.
- Maintain high level of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer and loyalty
- Tests and Personalizations technical consulting & set-up with the solution
- Analyse and identify new areas for optimization following data analysis
- Recap all activities, performance and measurement KPIs, highlighting insights and success to ensure we are making data-driven decisions to C-levels and end-users
- Lead CRO meetings, workshops & training
- Help providing customer references and case studies
- Help providing constructive feedback to the product team to improve AB Tasty products
what we look for
- University degree in Business, Economics, IT, Digital or Marketing
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a related field or as customer success/account manager for a Saas Company
- Fluent in French + excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Analytical thinker who is able to translate complex data into profitable marketing plans
- Interest in UX, e-commerce, analytics or CRO
- Strong soft skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, open-minded.
Job Type: Full-time
Company: AB TASTY –
Company Location: Paris (75)