Customer Success Manager (Remote) Job at LTVplus – in Cape Town, Western Cape
We are completely remote. You choose your favorite spot to work and help customers every day. It’s all up to you. Though we are scattered all over the world, we keep in touch with everyone daily so you’ll never feel isolated or alone.
We’re interested in your growth. Your career opportunities are limitless. Start in one role, work hard, learn, and we will be more than happy to help you advance in your career.
Full Job Description:
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager who is fluent in English and has 3-5 years of customer service experience. Qualified candidates will have experience with phone support when necessary, managing a support team, planning, directing, and coordinating support projects and teams. This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer and will need to collaborate across the Sales Team and Customer Support departments.
- Customer Service Communication skills (fluent in English)
- Digital project management experience
- Exemplary organization skills
- Excellent follow-through and implementation skills
- Ability to develop support protocol for new ongoing projects
- Self-starter, autonomous and has a team player attitude
- Desire to genuinely help our students succeed
- Provide quality customer service to members and potential new members.
- Manage the retention of current members
- Can manage 5-10 support agents or more
- Responsible for keeping NPS (Net Promoter Score) in Zendesk at 30 or higher.
- Revenue target of retention
- Responsible for keeping refund, chargeback, and escalated issues below 10%
- Ensure seamless execution and workflow management for new sales campaigns each month.
- Manage all high-risk transactions and issues.
- Ongoing status meetings with the Chief Operations Officer.
- The main point of contact should a member require a phone call.
- Maintain a master calendar of all marketing-driven campaigns.
- Maintain updated support protocol google sheets provided by COO.
- The success rate will be determined by KPIs provided by the COO.
- Flag any missing components that jeopardize support protocol and proper customer support to members.
- Thorough understanding of Blanchard Media Group INC products and services.
- When required, collaborate with the sales team with their closed deals to ensure members
- Receive the proper product or service they purchase.
Job Type: Full-time
Company: LTVplus –
Company Location: Cape Town, Western Cape