Data Analyst (Inside IR35) Job at Alexander Mann Solutions for Public Sector Resourcing in Home Based
Contract Term: 3 Months – Possibility of Extension
Contracting Authority: NHS Digital
Location: London – Full remote working
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of public sector roles.
This role will support the Data Insights team within the Urgent and Emergency Care Digital Integration (UECDI) programme. The UECDI programme covers several initiatives within the Urgent and Emergency Care Area. The wider programme is working to solve a set of problems around effective sharing of information across UEC with technology supporting the seamless flow. This will be achieved by providing and implementing a mix of new standards & specifications, and through the development of new products or services.
As Senior Data Analyst, you will:
· To continue mapping patient journeys across UEC by adding new datasets (e.g. ECDS, 111 Online) and developing and using new data linkage methodology to increase the evidence-base for clinical and operational decision-making.
· To further develop a Triage Internal Metrics product for supporting more complex clinical queries for continuous Clinical Decision Support System improvements and to support NHS Pathways Live Service training and implementation teams working with the Integrated Urgent Care Providers.
· To develop Infographics/Dashboards to ensure the ease of access to outcome data metrics for regional leads, commissioners, and providers to aid their service planning.
· To support 111 First information requirements
· To support monitoring & evaluation of the emerging workstreams/initiatives within Urgent and Emergency Care.
· To develop a proposal for risk modelling work with the learnings from the PMPR (Predictive Modelling of Patient Risk) Proof of Concept.
You will have:
· Advanced Analytical skills
· Strong SQL skills
· Ability to work with large data sets, specifically with complex health data
· Excellent communication skills.
· Extensive experience of dealing with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Product development, testing & scaling abilities.
· Experience with innovative linkage of complex healthcare data sources
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
“In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different.”
Reference ID: PSR1JP00032276
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £420.00-£520.00 per day
Company: Alexander Mann Solutions for Public Sector Resourcing
Company Location: Home Based