Data Analyst Job in Montbonnot-Saint-Martin (38) at Arturia –
Détails du poste
Temps pleinil y a 2 heures
Description complète du poste
Arturia is a leading developer of music software and hardware for both pro and amateur musicians around the world. Our strength and success come from our dedication to music and inspiring the people who make it.
This is all possible thanks to our amazing team. Arturians are forward-thinking, smart, creative, and dedicated. Since the company was founded in 1999, our strategy and operational R&D culture have made us trailblazers in the industry. Creating music gear is just part of our story. We also develop strategic alliances with top innovators and research centers, improving and expanding the creative experiences of our customers.
Arturia’s dynamic culture is fueled by a shared passion for music, straightforward and transparent communication, and the celebration of success!
Within our Marketing department (13 people), you will be in charge of managing data, i.e. gathering data from various sources, reviewing and interpreting it using data analysis tools, to provide meaningful information and insights to help the company make better-informed decisions.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Setting up data infrastructure
- Assessing the quality of data and removing or cleaning data
- Organizing data into usable formats
- Managing Socials and Newsletter databases
- Analyzing data to find answers to specific questions
- Creating visualizations and reports of data
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Identifying business opportunities and making propositions to enrich or improve our indicators and dashboards
* * *
You have at least 4/5 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Excellent analytical skills – the ability to identify trends, patterns, and insights from data
- Have critical thinking to ensure the data’s validity and value
- Strong knowledge of DataViz principles and tools such as Metabase and Tableau
- Digital marketing analytics tools including Google 360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Curiosity for and ability to understand business (sales, marketing, logistics, finance, etc) in order to grasp your internal customers’ explicit and implicit needs
Position based in Montbonnot-Saint-Martin (Grenoble, France), accessible by bus. Remote work possible up to 2 days a week.
* * *
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Arturia –
Company Location: Montbonnot-Saint-Martin (38)