Data Engineer Job in Brussel at BK PARTNERS SA – BK CONSULTING GROUP –
BK CONSULTING GROUP is an information technology consultancy company of 700 consultants active in the financial and energy sectors in France, Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Our value proposition lies in our dual IT and business expertise, which positions us as a privileged niche partner for our clients.
As part of the development of our activities, we are looking for a:
DATA ENGINEER (Brussels or Luxembourg)
The Data Engineer develops, constructs, tests and maintains architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems. She/he works with database systems, data API’s, tools for ETL purposes, and manages data warehouse solutions.
This role requires a good mathematical and statistical expertise, as well as good skills for data visualization, communication, analytical and synthesis capabilities. A strong interest in the sector, a curiosity and creative thinking are paramount.
- Business requirements collection through various requirements techniques and translate them into an efficient data solution by designing data flows, data models and data stores/data sets, mapping rules, access mechanisms, …
- Build, test, and maintain database pipeline architectures
- Develop, customize and manage integration tools, databases, warehouses, and analytical systems
- Develop algorithms and implement data set processes for data modelling, mining and production
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs
- Ensure compliance with data governance and security policies
The candidate has a first experience in the financial or energy sector. She/he has knowledge of data engineer tools and technologies (Python/Java; SQL/NoSQL; AWS/Kafka/Hadoop/Spark; …).
BK CONSULTING GROUP offers a balanced and respectful work environment for its teams and we are certified as a “great place to work”. Our company offers projects adapted to the expectations of its teams and a great accessibility of management.
If you recognise yourself in this job description and wish to participate in our adventure on a European scale, please contact us with your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent contract, Freelance
Salary: €200.00 – €790.00 per day
- Company car
- Eco vouchers
- Food allowance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- French (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Netherlands/Flemish (Preferred)
- working visa permit (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in 1000 Brussels
About the Company
Company: BK PARTNERS SA – BK CONSULTING GROUP –
Company Location: Brussel