Data Entry Administrator Job at Pure Cremation in Andover
As a Data Entry Administrator in our Funeral Planning Team you will be responsible for getting our new customers details onto our CRM, processing and posting documentation out in a timely manner, as well as identifying and clearing duplicate records. Although telephone activity won’t be the main part of the role, you will be required to contact customers on occasion.
Your duties will include:
· Keeping accurate records of customer enquiries and plans; ensuring they are logged on to our CRM system.
· Dealing with clients by telephone and email.
· Taking Customer payments.
· Clearly explaining, in simple language the features of our Funeral plans and making sure that it is what the client requires.
· Day to day support to the business, dealing with ad hoc queries – including customer queries.
· You must have a good, friendly telephone manner and be able to explain what we do and don’t do simply and effectively.
· You will be computer literate as all of our systems are computerised and experience with Word and Outlook is essential.
· Experience of working in the funeral industry is not required as full training will be given but a strong track record of providing first-class Customer Service is.
-Speed and accuracy is very important due to the high volumes of applications received.
· You must have the ability to work in a busy environment and have the ability to multitask between data entry and call handling when required.
· A full driving license would be helpful.
We are a busy but friendly place to work with ambitious growth plans. If you think you are the right person to work with us, then please apply.
As well as sending your CV you should include a covering letter briefly telling us why you want to work for us, what you hope to gain and why your skills match our requirements; if you don’t your application will be rejected.
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime available
- On-site parking
Application deadline: 18/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£9.50 per hour
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Pure Cremation
Company Location: Andover