Data Entry and Validation Assistant Job at Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in Ottawa, ON
specialists and resident affiliates. The mission of the Royal College is to serve patients, diverse populations and our
Fellows by setting the standards in specialty medical education and lifelong learning, and by advancing professional
practice and health care. Located in Ottawa, the Royal College offers a stimulating and professional work
Data Entry and Validation Assistant
Job Sharing Opportunity with benefits -18.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Do you have an interest in working permanent part-time? Does the idea of having two employees jointly do a full-
time job appeal to you? Do you have experience in data entry and quality assurance? Are you self-motivated and
have an ability to work independently with a high degree of attention to detail? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you!
Under the direction of the manager, Postgraduate Medical Education Accreditation Delivery, you will maintain and
update Postgraduate Medical Education contact records, institution and program profiles in the Royal College’s
central database; update, review and validate accreditation standards documents; and compare documentation in
both languages. You will also assist the manager with various administrative activities which support the delivery of
PGME accreditation operations.
You come to us with:
- College certificate in business administration and at least two years of office administration experience or
- Fluency in writing and speaking English; ability to comprehend written French coupled with excellent
proofreading and editing skills,
- Ability to generate reports and navigate through an online system,
- An understanding of quality assurance to ensure data integrity and accuracy,
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- Effective organizational and time-management skills,
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people,
- Intermediate computer skills in database applications; Excel; Word coupled with an aptitude to learn,
- Experience working in a medical environment and/or knowledge of medical terminology.
To apply, please forward your résumé, covering letter and salary expectations by December 8, 2019 to
[email protected] To ensure the hiring committee reviews your application, quote posting 403-B last name,
first name in the email subject line.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only contact those under consideration.
Company: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Company Location: Ottawa, ON