Data Entry Clerk Job at Assist Ambulance – in Canada
Key duties will include but not be limited to:
– Processing a high volume of quotes/invoices with a high degree of accuracy.
– Data entry
– Job costing – accurately allocate costs of a high volume of quotes/invoices
– Investigate discrepancies and unusual invoices and follow up accordingly
– Credit checks and credit control
– General administration
– Ad hoc tasks as required
With previous experience working in a high volume Data Entry / Accounts role, you will have a high level of attention to detail and strong communication skills. You will also have excellent customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be able to start immediately and commit to at least six months. You must have excellent stakeholder management skills, an ability to think laterally and a proactive approach to follow up on an action items. Candidates with previous experience working in a data entry and/or receptionist capacity will be favourably looked upon.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $26.00-$28.00 per hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (preferred)
Company: Assist Ambulance –
Company Location: Canada