Dealer Success Manager Jobs in Baltimore, MD at AutoFi
Title: Dealer Success Manager
Location: Baltimore, MD
Salary: $80K – $100K*
Category: Enterprise Technology
Founded in 2015, AutoFi is an e-commerce software platform that connects an auto dealers customers to a network of lenders, allowing car buyers to purchase and finance a car entirely online. Our mission is to become the industry standard checkout experience for all online vehicle transactions. We are the fastest growing digital retailing software platform in the automotive industry.
Our team is diverse – spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. Were empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as investors and commercial partners.
A rare opportunity for a Dealer Success Performance Manager?
We have an immediate start for talentedAutomotive SoftwareorAutomotive Management professionals to join one of the USAs fastest growing Automotive software providers.
AutoFi is currently looking for a customer centricRemote Dealer Success Managerto join our growing teams.
You willpredominantly work from homemanaging your own Book Of Business, this role may require travel within your region as some onsite visits are crucial to the success of everyone involved, these will be minimal though and overnight travel rare (other than in training).
We offer full training, a competitive pay and remuneration package for the successful applicant along with great benefits.
What’s in it for you!
– Work from home as this is a remote based role
– Medical, Dental & Vision covered by AutoFi
– Flexible work hours
– Excellent compensation structure
– Competitive pay and remuneration package
– Visionary leadership team
– Growth opportunities within a start-up culture
The ideal candidate/s:
– Will have an in-depth understanding of the operations of an Automotive dealership sales department, Internet department or BDC, with experience of managing the digital consumer interaction of an automotive dealership to a point of delivery.
– You should be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of best practice digital sales processes, operating practices, digital marketing vendors and CRM software tools employed by the best operators in 2020.
– Will have a solid grounding and understanding of dealership variable operations, including, but not limited to:
– F&I, Sales, Sales Management, processes, software, and performance reporting systems will be an added advantage.
– You may currently be working with a Digital Retailer Software Vendor, managing dealership accounts from onboarding, implementation, training delivery through ongoing account servicing and support, looking for your next challenge
– You may well be working in a Sales Management, Internet Management or BDC Management position in a successful dealership, looking for a move that enables you to use your dealership experience to better yourself and to grow.
– You may be a Sales Trainer, an F&I Trainer, a Sales Coach or an Automotive B2B Salesperson, looking for that new challenge to better yourself and to increase your earnings.
– Whatever you are currently doing, you must be an effective communicator at all levels to fulfill this role.
– You will be working primarily with Vehicle Sales Teams (Sales People, Sales Managers Internet/BDC, and…